Monday, July 6, 2020

DEMENTIA



Remember - 

The first time,

We matched in a swipe,

We hoped with our new hello’s,

We used to play as a team,

We saw each other online and smile,

You waited for me to talk over the moonlight,

And I talked about my life as a prince,

And you were once a prince too in my life,

But we both live in a different kingdom,

But you changed the details every time,

The feeling of connection and translation,

It keeps us stronger and it triggers my heart,

You were there and I remember it all too well,

You took your time to diligently work in a vacation,

To take the opportunity and could spend time more.


Firestarter -

When I shyly said “I love you,”

And you told me you secretly love me too,

When I dramatized I don’t like your lanterns,

But it's the only thing to make this turn out so beautiful,

When we agreed to make a deal,

On whoever first came to our favorite spot,

But you suddenly take the opportunity,

You initiated a drama,

It was all meant for bad boys,

I cried deep inside with the thought,

That would crave for his flaws and go-flows,

And agreed to be his court man in front of ‘em.

And every time we call each other prince,

It changed into something else,

Something that is more important,

I took a picture of you in my mind,

And that means you’re too essential. 


Burning Desire - 

Your eyes captivate me how gorgeous you are;

Those smile that I dreamt of, me and you,

Although that’s my best-kept secret,

I admit I never told you once in front,

You hugged me tight and tighter,

You held me close and closer,

You made me bold and bolder,

Head just spin ‘round and feet above the ground,

The moment he kissed you on your forehead,

Those can’t-let-you-gos, and forevermore,

All I-love-yous and I-miss-yous,

Haunts me for one second you’re not there,

Burning desire become a deep sensation,

The moment you knew this is it,

The moment you knew that could last a lifetime,

The moment is the best feeling in your existence,

That somebody loves you,

That finally you found you’re soulmate,

My six-feet deathbed could just unmantle,

Cheeks blushed and felt on my way home.

Chances of forever and more than a lifetime.


Grow Up, “Never!” -

I stay spontaneous,

To the night calls, weekend rare views,

Sweet stuff and to more adventures,

There were times get roughs and toughs,

But everything is quite resolved,

Slates are clean, no white lies,

And one day I saw you’re breath-hold,

Then I cried for a little bit more,

The next morning I found your body beside me,

Surprise! Wrapped in a bunch of chocolate sticks,

I felt like a new level rose but it feels much younger.

I stay who I am,

and he stays who he was,

And all we had to do was stay like this!







No comments:

Post a Comment