Tuesday, January 2, 2018

The Modern Romeo & Juliet (M2M)

robbietobby

This is what I do when idle, I actually write down ideas on my iPhone's notes while waiting to fix my motorcycle at the shop. This was written in less than 20 minutes with no erasure. Hope you like it.


Sometimes I just wanna die,
There’s still this emptiness inside me.
Everyday feeling incomplete,
My cries and screams are locked inside me.

You can’t really fix your mess,
I don’t care I love you like flawless.
Its been months of anticipation,
I demand some time and inspiration.

All of a sudden I thought it was me,
But then I realize that the fault is really in me.
I fell hard then you took a step back.
I want you back, desperately win back.

I’ll search for limestones and aubergine,
To make my feeling satisfy.
But it wasn’t you, on the line,
The next moment I found myself with lye - I poisoned myself.

And this spirit was long gone and will not mend,
Thought a broken heart is not broken but bend.
I found myself here in hell lying on ditches,
Because my kneecap scraped from keep on asking in heavens above for you to reach out.

Then you became a subtle paragon,
With an immerse flying object around you.
Each time you deliberate,
It makes no sense that your life doesn’t make sense too - because you missed me!

Even though how many times you bumped your head - the wall didn’t break.
How many times you wished for peace - the gift didn’t come your way.
Because you lose patience and the sudden change of your mind.

You might be thinking:
“I supposed to show him the love he deserves,
I could’ve spent forever with him,
I could’ve been the happiest person ever,
but I lost him since I pretend I was a stronger person than before.”

You searched for aubergine but you lost track.
Each time you deal with them, you have lost your mind and senses.
You pray that love would come your way the same page and chapter I’ve shown.
But you realize that was too late for you, too late.. for you.

Days past, you feel like being invisible as if never existed.
The same way I felt when I lost you ‘round October.
Then you drink lye, the body lay - satisfy!
Maybe love could win and end this way.


P.S. To the one I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment