Thursday, January 9, 2020

LOVER’S CONVERSATION

Hi?
Hello 
I’m ME!
You’re cool 
Howdy?
Good, started to feel crazy
I think you’ll fulfill one of my prayers
Maybe you’re not even human, you’re an angel
Good Morning Baby!
Rise and Shine Baby!
Sleepwell
Late Night Talks are fun
Look at me
You look fab
Where you at?
C’mon here, I’ll take you to these places
Uh-Oh its a bit dangerous, (won’t do it again)
We should do this again
He grins.
He believes.
They continue.
They knew they’re both belong.

Hi, again!
This is my Mom
Thanks for the lunch
Anytime, sweet munchkin
I’m pregnant
Oh! I’m pregnant, too..!?
Lets play: It was so nice picking Chasé
Yup. But I like learning French and not that at all
But, can we play?
Hmmm... Sure for you!
I’m about to sleep
I’m getting moody in here
Stay put, take a look at why we started
Do you still belive in me?
I do I do I do everytime. I love you I love you
I love you as not just I got that boom
Then, there were two beautiful souls.
They stay on each other minds like a sound.
They surrender their flaws.
They felt forever love.

It was such a good time with your friends
Like you more when your hand on my hand
You got a heart
I’m ugly
Its your purest heart!
I only want you
Me too
Kisses
Uhhhh, this is heaven
Unpurely but satisfied
Lemme get in there
Noo lemme get into you
I’m on the top of the world
I’ll be your humblest joker
Time was frozen.
Daylight’s golden.
Sinkin’ deep ocean.
They’re both on the same wavelength.



Motivated now
Braver and bolder, I guess
You’re thougthful than I’ve ever known
You’ve thought me how to daydream
Today, I felt like a satellite
Why is it then?
My world revolves around you
No, you’re my forever oxygen
Hug me
Stay and don’t make me feel blue
How do you like the sound of my own voice?
Not-so-good, but it makes me shiver
I feel warm when you’re here
I feel the rush in my veins too
But it feels nice when you’re here in my arms
Take me to the limit and lets run away
They both stay.
They both keep going away.
They sail on the same ocean.
They sounded like they’re too far from the shore. To far from going home.

What have I done?
I just want you closer
Don’t you feel I’m closer?
This happens when your world becomes my world
I’ve left the orchestra for you, ain’t that enough?
You’re more than enough, I just..
I’ve confessed to my mother, how that does sound to you?
I fancy you: you’re a challenge, that cute voice, that ..
I’m so done
Let’s settle this please
Don’t beg
I’m sorry
You’re not sorry
I think we are challenged
They are young and reckless.
Lost in a maze.
They believe that love transcends time and space.
They we’re both numb and feel dumb.

Talk to me
..
Look, I’m okay now.
..
C’mon
Its just a red sign, but not gonna left you
I just wanted to thank you for everything
What does it mean?
I like to be alone
We surely can make this through
No, we’re lost
I’m gonna find a way how..
..
..
..
..
The lovers lose in signal.
Sparks fly faded.
The sun never been so bright.
But everything surely happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment